Unesco Jewels: Venice by high-speed train
Travel to Italy’s infamous City of Love via high speed train. Experience Venice, the archipelago with approximately 150 canals and so much to see.
- Includes: Round-trip high-speed train tickets from Rome to Venice,
- Assistance during the trip,
- Skip the line access
- Tickets to St. Mark’s Basilica,
- Vaporetto pass valid 12 hours
- Languages – English • Spanish • German • French
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 am meeting point j 7:15 am gray line – “I Love Rome” visitors centre – Termini Station Piazza dei cinquecento (in the middle of the square) train departures from Rome at 7:50 am and from Venice at 6:25 pm (the train schedule may change).
*Can only be booked in conjunction with another tour.
UNESCO Jewels: Venice by high-speed train
Seize the incredible opportunity to visit Venice in a one-day round trip from Rome. Spend a lovely day in the City of Lovers and Visit St. Mark’s Basilica with no line!
In the morning, meet your tour escort at our meeting point at Piazza dei Cinquecento (Termini station). On board your comfortable high-speed train, you’ll reach Venice in approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes. Take a relaxing walk through the picturesque alleys and canals of Venice and reach the marvelous St. Mark’s Square. Spend some free time to do some shopping, or enjoy sipping a nice coffee in a Historical Cafè, have a “Cicchetto” (traditional Venetian quick snack with drink) or be a tourist to take memorable photographs.
In the afternoon, you will enjoy a skip-the line entrance to St Mark’s Basilica, plus take a ride by ferry along the well-known Gran Canal to admire the splendid architecture and buildings that seem to float on the water. In the evening, you will board a train at the Station of Santa Lucia for your trip back to Rome. You arrive at the Rome Train Station at approximately 10:10 pm.
Make an enquiry
Complete the form to enquire about this tour. One of our friendly staff will get back to you as soon as possible!