A Special Day in Florence: Accademia and Uffizi Galleries, Skip the Line Access
A day to discover Florence and its fascinating history.
Itinerary: Piazzale Michelangelo • Accademia Gallery • Piazza Duomo • Fiesole • Piazza Della Signoria • Palazzo Vecchio • Uffizi Gallery
Meeting Point: Piazzale Montelungo Bus Terminal, next to Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for our staff wearing a fuschia ‘Ciao Florence’ Jacket.
Starts: 09:00 AM, 08:45 AM
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Florence from the scenic terraces of Piazzale Michelangelo and Fiesole
- Skip the line access to such iconic museums as Accademia and Uffizi, so you don’t waste your time queuing
- A passionate and art-lover local guide
- A mouth watering Tuscan lunch based on delicious regional products
- Journey by fully-fitted luxury coach
- Combination of Florence morning and afternoon city tours
- Professional guide
- Typical Tuscan lunch with drinks included
- Skip the line Accademia and Uffizi Gallery tickets
- Earphones for bigger groups
Notes and Advice:
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- English and Spanish are always guaranteed. In order to confirm the tour in Italian, French or German a minimum of 4 passengers is required
- Please note that on the busiest days the entrance into the museums may experience some short delays
*Can only be booked in conjunction with another tour.
A Day in Florence
The most comprehensive tour of the Cradle of Renaissance. An entire day to discover Florence and its amazing landmarks (Piazzale Michelangelo and Fiesole), with its fascinating history and important artworks (Uffizi Gallery, Accademia
This discovery tour begins from one of the most beautiful landmarks in the world: Piazzale Michelangelo. Here, you can appreciate the history and stunning panorama. Subsequently, you venture into the city itself. First stop, the Accademia Gallery, famous for its statue of David by Michelangelo. This part of the tour ends with a stroll through the historic streets of Florence to the infamous and very beautiful, Piazza Duomo (Cathedral Square).
After the included lunch, the last stage of the tour begins. From Florence we cruise along the tree-lined roads to reach the beautiful Etruscan-Roman village of Fiesole, with stunning views of Florence and the Arno Valley. We walk up to Piazza Della Signoria, hear of the city’s social life, to admire the architecture of Palazzo Vecchio. The tour finishes inside the Uffizi Gallery, where you can admire unique Renaissance masterpieces of great Italian artists: Leonardo, Giotto, Michelangelo, Raphael…The list is never ending! You can stay inside the museum as long as you like even once the guided tour is over.
This is an all-in tour that gives you the chance of seeing all the sights of Florence as well as enjoying a typical Tuscan lunch – the perfect way to feel like a Florentine! A worthwhile experience at a very advantageous price, including both the morning and afternoon tours, a full immersion in Florence’s artistic treasures, two of its greatest museums and the hills.
Make an enquiry
Complete the form to enquire about this tour. One of our friendly staff will get back to you as soon as possible!